Saturday, April 16, 2011

Introducing Me!

I am Gregory E. I am starting my own blog so that I can be an amateur movie critic and book and analyse books that I read. I read a lot of science fiction and a lot of Christian romance novels.  Occasionally I even read a "bodice ripper."  I enjoy fantasy novels as well. 

When it comes to movies, I enjoy science fiction thrillers, horror occasionally, mystery (detective type dramas) comedies and romantic comedies.  I also love animated movies a lot.  I think it would be fun to write about what I am reading and watching and see what other people think about it too.

When I am not reading or watching TV I like to help out my family, do yard work in the summer, hike and occasionally I even like to help clean the house.  I hope people enjoy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment