Sunday, June 26, 2011

Skulduggery Pleasant Book Review

At Chet's request I have copied his book review of Skulduggery Pleasant to his book and movie blog.  Took me awhile to figure out how to do that, much to his annoyance.  I am so not technologically gifted! :-)



" I thought that this book was scarier than the other 3 and about 10 times more awesome than the previous books. Valkyrie was more reckless but extremely loyal to her friends.  Tanith keeps getting hurt, isn't anyone going to give her a break all ready?!?  Skulduggery became more mysterious and more confusing, which is probably what you would expect of a skeleton!  Valkyrie seems to lose more and more of her humanity as time goes on as well. 

This book is rivetting because the excitement is so high that I felt in full blown panic mode, wanting to find out what happens next.  There is another book in the series but it isn't available in this country yet, and I hope it is soon!"

No comments:

Post a Comment